Here’s a list of our current bookings.
- 16th December 2017 – Colchester – Private Party
- 9th June 2018 – Bed Fest – Henshaws Centre, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
- 10th June 2018 – The Blues Bar, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- 30th June 2018 – Bury Folk Festival, Bury-St-Edmunds – To be confirmed
- 18th August 2018 – Bury-St-Edmunds – Private Party
- 1st September 2018 – Bobstock – Bury-St-Edmunds
We’ve all got ‘properly responsible’ day jobs, so midweek gigs usually need to be near home. We’re more than happy to travel for gigs on Saturdays and Sunday afternoons.
If you like the sound of Hargreaves playing at your pub or event, For more information or to book Hargreaves for your venue, please call 07432 189149 or go to the Contact Us page.or else please email us with your contact details / telephone number and we’ll get back to you (usually the same day).
We’ve played gigs in;
- Bishop Auckland (wedding)
- Crook (Co. Durham)
- Dublin (Republic of Ireland) – Violet & Daffodil Ball in aid of Irish Cancer Society
- Harrogate – including The Blues Bar, The Black Swan, and others (plus a wedding)
- Knaresborogh – FEVA Arts Festival (open air stage) plus several acoustic gigs in various pub
- Leeds – The Grove, The Primrose, The Hop (Leeds Blues Festival) and several others
- Rippon (North Yorkshire) – The Bull
Now we’re based in East Anglia and we’ll be coming to a venue near you soon!
Click <here> to view/listen to our repertoire and set-lists.