Here’s a list of our current bookings.
- 5th May 2018 – Colchester – 7:00pm – Showcase gig (plus support) at The Russian Community Centre – by invitation only
- 11th May 2018 – Hadleigh Folk and Acoustic Music Nights – we’re on at 8:00pm
- 9th June 2018 – Bed Fest – Henshaws Centre, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire – around 5:30pm
- 10th June 2018 – The Blues Bar, Harrogate, North Yorkshire – around 6:00pm
- 30th June 2018 – Heditude 2018, Sible Hedingham, Essex (opening act)
- 26th August 2018 – Moonfest, The Half Moon Inn, Belchamp St Paul – playing 1-3pm
- 1st September 2018 – Bobstock – Kedington Community Centre, Arms Lane, Kedington, Nr. Haverhill – playing 21:30-22:30
- tba – Hadleigh Folk and Acoustic Music Nights – a return to Hadleigh for a 30 mins set – date to be announced
We’ve all got ‘properly responsible’ day jobs, so midweek gigs usually need to be near home. We’re more than happy to travel for gigs on Saturdays and Sunday afternoons.
If you like the sound of Hargreaves playing at your pub or event, For more information or to book Hargreaves for your venue, please call 07432 189149 or go to the Contact Us page.or else please email us with your contact details / telephone number and we’ll get back to you (usually the same day).
We’ve played gigs in;
- Bishop Auckland (wedding)
- Colchester – Private Party – 16th December 2017
- Crook (Co. Durham)
- Dublin (Republic of Ireland) – Violet & Daffodil Ball in aid of Irish Cancer Society
- Harrogate – including The Blues Bar, The Black Swan, and others (plus a wedding)
- Knaresborogh – FEVA Arts Festival (open air stage) plus several acoustic gigs in various pub
- Leeds – The Grove, The Primrose, The Hop (Leeds Blues Festival) and several others
- Rippon (North Yorkshire) – The Bull
Now we’re based in East Anglia and we’ll be coming to a venue near you soon!
Click <here> to view/listen to our repertoire and set-lists.